The faces of power.
These are GORGEOUS.
this beats the fuck out of that ‘beautified disney villains’ post that went around awhile back. oh yes please.
Yo Ursula looks a billion times more terrifying, and actually makes the Mer People’s fear of her more realistic.
Also, Jafar…I’m here for it.
Also, I don’t like how white-washed a lot of the Disney Villain art is…especially that beautified one.
Wow…these are terrifying!
Actually Hades came out looking like an evil candy king, lol
Qiandao Lake is a man-made lake located in Chun’an County, China, where archeologists have discovered in 2001 ruins of an underwater city. The city is at a depth of 26-40 meters and was named “Lion City”. There would have been 290 000 people living in this city during more than 1300 years. Touristic expeditions are projected. A diving into Chinese Antiquity in the next part of the article.
do you ever get in one of those moods where you’re like feeling okay but you’re really sad at the same time and you just want to talk to someone and make them hug you but you feel annoying so you kind of just sit there being really sad
Just saying, barracuda should have been an Elliot solo. Not to say Rachel doesn’t have talent of course, but he was killing his solo parts of the song <3
people who exercise in order to get rid of period cramps are the ones surviving the apocalypse.
Marley and Unique have the best female friendship the show has ever had. I’m going to miss both of them.
- Wednesday afternoon: finish sociology draft
- Thursday afternoon: Finish psychology draft
- Friday: Hand in rogues and romantics and sociology drafts, hopefully get back crime fiction draft and work on it, pack from Sydney trip
- Saturday and Sunday: In Sydney seeing Bruno Mars
- Monday (Canberra day!): hand in psychology draft, finish script writing draft, do finishing touches on crime fiction
- Tuesday: Hand in script writing draft, hopefully get back rogues and romantics and sociology drafts and make finishing touches on them both
- Wednesday: Hand in crime fiction
- Thursday: Read double indemnity for next crime fiction assignment
- Friday: Hand in rogues and romantics and sociology.
- Saturday on wards: work on script writing (script) and any other assignments I acquire after this set.
- Monday: Hand in psychology
- Tuesday: Hand in and present script writing