And when you left you kissed my lips…
- 1: What color are your socks?
- 2: Have you ever lied about your age? Why?
- 3: What is something you regret in the past month?
- 4: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 5: When was the last time you wrote someone a letter on paper?
- 6: How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike? Who taught you?
- 7: Do you get along with your parents? Why or why not?
- 8: What’s your favorite season?
- 9: Do you currently like someone?
- 10: Have you ever used an Ouija board?
- 11: What’s the last song you sang?
- 12: What’s your favorite scent?
- 13: What’s your favorite urban legend?
- 14: What’s a bad habit that you have?
- 15: What’s a strange habit that you have?
- 16: What’s the first instrument that you learned to play?
- 17: How would you describe your ‘type?’
- 18: Would you rather stay in or go out?
- 19: What was the last thing you said to your mom?
- 20: Do you want to get married someday?
- 21: Have you ever snuck out?
- 22: Can you sing well?
- 23: What’s an embarrassing thing that happened this week?
- 24: When was the last time you went sledding?
- 25: Have you ever/do you liked someone you know you can never be with?
- 26: Do people often mispronounce your name?
- 27: Would you like to live in another country?
- 28: Do you like to watch ghost-hunting shows?
- 29: Who was the last person you said you loved to?
- 30: What’s something you’d like to be better at?
- 31: Have you ever stayed up to talk to someone who was sad?
- 32: What was the last thing you cooked?
- 33: Do you think you would make a good parent?
- 34: Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
- 35: Where is your best friend right now?
- 36: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 37: How late do you usually stay up at night?
- 38: When was the last time you cried and why?
- 39: Have you ever won a contest?
- 40: Can you draw well?
- 41: Would you ever date someone you met on Tumblr/the internet?
- 42: What was the last thing you ate?
- 43: Do you think you’re/you’d make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 44: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- 45: What do you think people think of you?
- 46: What is your middle name and do you like it?
- 47: Are you close with either of your parents?
- 48: Do you like yourself?
- 49: State five facts about your appearance –
- 50: State five facts about your personality –
I still find it so, idk surrel?? that there are kids my own age, people I know, that have kids. Like, you’re a baby and you have a baby and how’re you prepared for that.
PezRose Wedding AU
Santana would rather hold a gross, gassy baby than invite everyone to New York City for their wedding but Mama Rose talks about their wedding day like she’s going to be there and Santana knows she has to hold off on dreams where they sign some papers and head off to sunny summertime Nice for a sizzling ten day stay.
Marley fends off Kurt’s more dramatic suggestions for their wedding by promising Santana she can wear whatever she wants- Kurt takes it upon himself to corner her after a late night of planning.
"Isabelle’s given me a access to last season’s dresses that didn’t make the cut and I think I’ve found the perfect dress for you."
Santana finishes the last of her wine too quickly, grimacing. “Hold up, last season? You want me to wear last season’s rejects on my wedding day?”
She falls in love with the red dress Kurt pulls off the rack, hands pausing at the black sash belt and textured flare of the skirt.
"It’s a little glitzy for a wedding but red is your colour," Kurt says, shaking out the fabric. "If you want to try it on, I can dig up some heels?"
Mercedes and Quinn share looks of fond exasperation as they help her get ready- for her wedding.
She’s not…not freaking out about it.
"Kurt said these heels will crack if you try to run,” Quinn muses, waving her flat iron in a vaguely threatening manner.
"Running? Who said anything about running? I’m not running, I’m fine. I’m fine."
Mercedes hums dubiously at her. “You’ll feel better once you get a good look at the other bride.”
She’s right- Marley’s beautiful, fighting not to smile too hard as she catches sight of Santana’s dress.
"Oh, wow- Kurt?" She asks, not waiting for a reply as she smooths down the front of her own dress. "This is- Kurt helped a lot."
"Looks like Hummel’s taking home an extra bottle of wine."
"Adam will be pleased." Marley smiles, holding out her arm. "Ready?"
Santana links their arms together tightly. “Ready to be at JFK and on a Trans-Atlantic flight to France? Absolutely.”
Marley sighs. “Don’t step on my hem.”
“Please, I’ve been wearing heels longer than you’ve been alive.”
I was asking the same! the Merry Men are in SB and even Aurora (& probably Philip) ; so where is Mulan?